Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

1 Jan 2009

New years resolutions.

Oyasuminasai! ^^

Happy new year folks and what not.

It's a new year and everything - year - ha! Like that exists anymore. Time is just fucked up now and the year is all wrong and yeah. Infact, I think I am so great because I know so much about time - i'm going to make a month and name it after me! Oh crap julias ceaser already did that for himself - thanks for screwing up time mate.

So yushers, sorry for the Japanese at the begining, but I is learning japanese ^^ it is one of FOUR of my new years resolutions. 

those two areeeeee : 
1. Learn Japanese - duh.
2. Get bigger and more known on my personal youtube. 
3. Get Brainal Prolapse (My youtube sketch show) going properly.
4. Get more people reading my blogs! This is more like a diary at the moment!

So yes...

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.