Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

8 Mar 2009

Red Nose Day.

Red Nose Day is my favourite Biannual event everrrr ^^

I have loved RND since I was a kid, and now I am glad to be *kinda* part of it, I have posted a RND vlog on my youtube :


I think Comic Relief is a fantastic charity for a fantastic cause, and they really know how to rake the money in for the children that need it.

(Now I'm going all charity on yo' ass)

Please donate to Comic relief, even if you do only buy a nose. If you live abroad then could you possibly please donate just a little bit of money to Comic relief, there are a lot of links all over youtube to donate money, see the video I responed to and click in the sidebar :).

Please help the children of the world :) 

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.