Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

9 Jun 2009

Dreeeeaam, dream dream dream dream dreeeaaaam

I cant remember a lot of this dream...
but I remember this much :

I was in my house and Haley (from FiveCameraAngles) knocked on my front door, obviously I was shocked and happy to see a bunch of youtubers outside my house. There was Haley, Blair, Emma and Matt (yes the 5ca crewage) but there were lots of other I have never seen. I then had a flashback to a festival where I was with Haley and Emma and we were filming a youtube video together (so I had met Haley and Emma already in the dream :S)

Then back to now, I was hanging around with this group of youtubers from over the seas and we went to this bus stop near my house to just chill. Everyone goes off for a while to explore where I live except Adam, Emma and I. (Emma is on 5ca, along with everyone else I have named so far except Adam, he goes to my school - he is the one in my last day of school video on youtube with a car in the photo montage)

So yeah, us three were just chatting and this this other girl I think I made up came over and started talking to us, she was like "I haven't any of any of your videos," directed to the three of us, Adam was like "Me? Ohhh no, I don't make youtube videos," In his unbelievably deep, Tay Zonday-esk voice. Then we exchange youtube channels with this new girl and everyone comes back from exploring. I ask Haley why they are here - she says they are on some trip or something and are staying in Tavistock (a small town about 20 miles away) and she knew I lived near by so she called for me. I ask if I want to show them where the bus stop is if they want to go back to where they are staying (even though they would of known anyway if they got here)

Adam then says he needs to go to the George anyway (which is a diner right next to the bus stop to Tavistock) so we all walk up there, and then Haley and Blair go into a shop for something and come out with bags full of strawberry laces.

Then I woke up. It was weird.

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.