Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

25 Jun 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson.

I am writing this now while everything on the Internet has stopped and is dedicated to Michael Jackson. Many rumours popped up about Jackson being dead/ being in a coma/ died and then was in a coma.

I think it has been approved enough that he is, sadly, officially dead. I will write more tomorrow when everything has been properly confirmed, but right now, I'll say this.

Michael Jackson is a great man of our era, and will be remembered for a long time. He inspired people, many great people, to do great things. Even if you didn't like him, you knew who he was. I wasn't particularly a huge Jackson fan, but I admire his music a lot. If somebody sat me down and forced me to listen to his music, I wouldn't complain, because it is genuinely good music.

Michael Jackson will be remembered for centuries, he will be our Mozart or Beethoven, he will be as well known as Cesar and king author (Except the Jackson stories will be real of course)

I only pray for his children and that Jackson's wish of his children living normal lives is appreciated by the media.

Rest in Peace.

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.