Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

5 Jul 2009

Photo every day?

I am sooo tireddd..

I had this idea earlier.. which was inspired by a dream I had last night. Well in the dream (they main part of the dream is parkour and mermaids, but that's irrelevant) I wa in a book shop and saw a book on photography, where lots of people took one photo every day of the year and sent them into this book. I don't know if such a book exists, but I am going to try and take and upload a photo everyday. Sometimes it will be crap, sometimes it will be amazing and edited (I am going to try and buy photoshop at some point. So starting from today probably (whatever the date is.. its about one in the morning so technically I will upload it later today) I will upload a photo for ever day this year. I will upload it on this and my flickr account. The photo will obviously mean something to the day and not be some irreleavent thing, but you know, it will have a story behind it, like photojournalism of my life for a year.

Just thought I'd whack out my thoughts, you know. Tell you whats hanging.

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.