Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

24 Jun 2009

Perez.I.Am

There is a lot of discussion around at the moment about this whole Perez Hilton, Will.I.Am situation - and I am going to join it.

I will start this by saying I am not a huge fan of either Perez or Will.I.Am, I find Perez a bit whiney.. sure I follow him on twitter and I admire what he does but I don't go on his website every day to check it - and with Will.I.Am, I don't really like Black Eyed Pea's music, it's just not my taste, but I admit I like 'Boom Boom Pow' and he seems like quite a cool character.

But when I heard all of this started off, I ignored it. I thought I knew the whole story, that Will.I.Am hit Perez like everyone is saying.. it turns out that's not the story at all. I h
ave watched the videos that Will.I.Am and Perez Hilton have made to talk about these events trying to pick together the whole story. From what I have got, Fergie was offended by what Perez had said, which is very understandable, I am sorry but he was a bitch to her, then Perez is like "Hey I was just being honest but now the song's growing on me"... but, I'm sorry if I missed it, he didn't say sorry for calling her 'fugly'. Now obviously Fergie would be upset and tell Will.I.Am, and I would of done the same thing and ask Perez what's going on; Will.I.Am and Perez Hilton tell different sides of this - Will.I.Am says it although he was relaxed, but Perez Hilton says it as if Will.I.Am was attacking him. Either way, it's understandable.

Perez then tries to make up for it, and then calls him a gay faggot... which seems like an odd insult for Perez to use. Then Perez leaves with Lady Gaga (of whom I admire more than everyone else in the story.. which is why I am adding her in) and then.. according to Perez, Will.I.Am was suddenly there, as if he had the same powers as the mutant he played in the Wolverine film and teleported out before him.

And then this is where the story gets interesting and Perez gets hit by someone that Perez
claims was Black Eyed Peas' manager... even though he also claims he was hit from behind.. so how could he know it was his manager? Unless of course Lady Gaga, one of her body guards or someone else later told him.

Now, I admit violence isn't a good way to resolve things, it doesn't matter if he was hit by Will.I.Am's manager or a fan like Will.I.Am says. I think Perez, no offence to the man, should sort himself out though - I was hit in the mouth yesterday for no reason at all and I left it, if anything I got more annoyed with explaining to many people why I had a bleeding lip. Perez was hit for a reason, he had offended people, yet he is all 'ahh I got hit'. Violence probably wasn't the right thing to do, but I still understand why it happened.

And then Perez was like all 'Ahhh they are following us!' when the Black Eyed Peas were staying in the same hotel... surely it was just a coincidence? If they were staying somewhere else I would understand.. but they weren't. I doubt they would change hotel plans just to make Perez sleep better.

Like I said at the begining, I am not taking any sides, and I respect both Will.I.Am and Perez Hilton ... they were both in the wrong.. but maybe more so Perez, simply for saying bad things. Its Karma.

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.