Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

18 Feb 2009

Abc thingy

I stole this from Blair, shh.

A

- Available: NEVER.
- Age: Fifteen.
- Annoyance: Human. 
- Animal:I have many. Currently Panda. 
- Actor: Eddie Izzard.
- Actress: Helena Boham-Carter.
B

- Beer: I am IMMUNE!
- Birthday/Birthplace: 16th of April 1993 Freedom Fields Hospital, Plymouth, England, UK, Northern Hemisphere, Earth. 
- Best Friends: Sam. Just Sam. He is fat enough to be two people.
- Body Part on the opposite sex: Eyes.
- Best feeling in the world: Security.
- Best weather: Heatwave in Brittain, very rare.
- Been on stage?: Yeah, not enough. 
- Believe in yourself?: Merh, yes but I'm often to lazy to do anything about it.
- Believe in life on other planets: Yes, but probably not near here and not close enough to interact with us face to face - maybe by radiowaves.
- Believe in miracles: Merh.
- Believe in Magic: Not really.
- Believe in Religion: I beleive there are religions, yes.
- Believe in Santa: I beleive in Saint Nicholas... being dead. (I hope no kids read this)
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Yes! Fucking bastarding rats interfere with my speakers!
C

- Car: I'll learn when I'm 16
- Candy: Chocolate only. 
- Cried in school: No.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vallina ice cream, chocolate everything else.
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican.
- Cake or pie: Cake.
- Country to visit: Japan! And Finland!
D

- Day or Night: Day, I'm asleep at night. They are both very pretty though.
- Dream vehicle: A mother fucking beetle!
- Dance: Mc Hammer style.
- Dance in the rain?: No, to wet and rainy.
- Do the splits?: Pfft, not with ease and without great discomfort.
E

- Eggs: in cakes only. 
- Eyes: Are annoying, I love them so I stare, but then they see me staring at them and they are all like "AHHH!".
- Everyone has a: soul .
- Ever failed a class?: No.
F

- First crush: I'm not saying her name.
- Full name: Cameron Alexander Williamson.
- First thoughts waking up: "Did I just dream about vlogging?"
G

- Greatest Fear(s): The loss of my other half and my memory. 
- Goals: Be famous. 
- Gum: Teeth? XD
- Get along with your parents?: Merh. Dad, yes. Mum, sometimes.
- Good luck charm: Yes.
H

- Hair Colour: Dark brown and ginger.
- Height: I don't know. I think I was 1meter 76 when I last mesaured.
- Happy: holidays everybody, I hope you have a good time.
- Holiday: Whoah, I didn't realise this was the next question. Summer.
- How do you want to die: In my sleep from age.
- Health freak?: No.
- Hate: Hate is a strong word, but I still hate half the kids in my year.
I

- Ice Cream: Strawberry!.
- Instrument: Bass guitar, keyboard, I can kinda play the acoustic guitar & ukelele 
J

- Jewelery: Lots. Harajuku ftw.
- Job: Nooothing, although I will be trying to sell teeshirts soon ^^, other than that I'm a school kid.
K

- Kids: DESTROY.
- Kickboxing or karate: KARATE!.
- Keep a journal?: I write things either here, on my twitter or say them on youtube. 
L

- Longest Car Ride: 14Hr.
- Love: Beffy Mcmeowmeow.
- Letter(s): make words? 
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes.
- Love at first sight: I don't think its real unless your stupid.
M

- Milk flavour: Cow? I don't like milk. If it wasn't for cheese i'd be vegan.
- Movie: The Crow. 
- Mooned anyone?: No.
- Marriage: Pirate.
- Motion sickness?: Never.
- McD’s or BK: Yeah, that's right. Ignore my comment on practically being vegan by throwing this in my face. 
N

- Number of Siblings: two.
- Number of Piercings: Two flesh tunnels :)
- Number:16 or 62.
O

- Overused Phrases: But Beffy, I love you!
- One phobia: Do I have to have it? If not then NYCTOHYLOPHOBIA! Just because I can spell it :)
P

- Place you’d like to live: Japan or Wales.
- Perfect Pizza: Cheese, maybe with some Tobasco
- Pepsi/Coke: Water.
Q

- Quail: No thanks, I'm vegetarian.
R

- Reason to cry: Loss of Beffy mcMeowmeow.
- Reality T.V.: I hate reality, why would I watch it in my spare time?
- Radio Station: Radios are for physics teachers.
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: Used to.
S

- Song: I have loads. 
- Salad: Lettuce. 
- Shrimp?: No... I'M VEGETARIAN!
- Sport?: Freerunning, if you count that as a sport
- Skipped school: Yes.
- Slept outside: No, I can't.
- Seen a dead body?: Not in person.
- Shower Daily?: Nope, don't have a shower.
- Sing well?: I can sing...
- Stuffed Animals?: PANDA!
- Single/Group dates: Single.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries. 
- Scientists need to invent: A way to reverse global warming, but my friend sam is onto that :).
T

- Time for bed: 3 in the afternoon, as soon as school ends.
- Thunderstorms: Lovely when I'm inside. 
- TV: Lost, heroes, dr.who
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: I can lick my fingers and then touch my nose...
U

- Unpredictable: Life.
V

- Vegetable you hate: Potato.
- Vegetable you love: Onion. 
- Vacation spot: I hardly leave Plymouth, but so far it has been in wales.
W

- Weakness: Collar bones.
- When you grow up: I wanna be a comedian.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you?: Sam. 
- Who makes you laugh the most: Sam.
- Worst feeling: When I let someone down.
- Wanted to be a model: I AM A MODEL! Okay maybe I'm not, but the track I'm going on will be too funny to be on the front of vogue.
- Worst weather: Hail.
X

-X-Ray: Leg.
Y

-Year now?: 2009
-Yellow: is a song.
Z

- Zoo animal: I have never seen a panda at the zoo, so PENGUIN. 
- Zodiac sign: Aries.

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.