Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

13 Feb 2009

Friday the Thirteenth.

It annoys me how people have bad luck all year around but they Genuinly think that more bad stuff happens to them on this date.

No it doesnt! Gahhh!

People just think about it more because it's a specific date! -_-

So annoying.

Me: Can I borrow a pen?
Person: Aww man your day is unlucky already, you don't have a pen.
Me: Not really, I never have a pen.
Person: Okay let me test if this one works *scribbles on page* Aww man super unlucky! It doesn't work.
Me: Umm, whatever I will just borrow a pen from someone else.

Seriosly the only unlucky things about this day is the fact it was mufty and the really fat wannabe goths of my school try and dress as cool as possible - making them wretch worthy.

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.