Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

7 Feb 2009

Really weird ass dream...

I can't remember half of it,

but what I do rmember was that Kaze No Ashi (A parkour freerunning group based around where I live) were vampires, and I was turned into a vampire. When I was a vampire I started doing alsorts of crazy things on these rails. Then Kaze No Ashi were like "he is a newborn, they only think about blood, he must have turned at least five people already!" (oh btw this was all in pure sunlight) and this guy called Frodo (actual nickname of real person) squirted lemon juice at me, and it burned because it was grown in the sun (wtf) then I ran away and it was like a game - I selected a person and I could decide wether to chat with them or whatever, I decided to chat with him before killing him. 

The selecting what to do system is a lot like Space Colony, a game I have on the computer, so I minimize the screen to make sure I de-installed the game first, which I had, so I carried on playing this weird tracuer vampire game. Then we ended up in a weird place that was like a mixture of Dubai and Toronto.

That's about all I remember..

Ooh ooh I also remember doing some funky stuff on scafolding...

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.