Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

19 Feb 2009

Choices.

Choices.

Choices between: Living life natrually, running the free road. Ignoring the pavements and climbing the streets. Being your true self, the animal inside, and flowing natrually.

Or not.

I'm choosing not.

Why not? You are probably asking. Why arn't you going the free way, ignoring the rules, that sounds more like you.
Because I am stuck between two worlds. 

I like to be free, I like to be natrual, I like to rebel against peoples way of acting - but something clicked in me today that ... it's just not natrual for me.

Something about it now, while I'm not being rooted on by my friend, makes my heart ache at the thought of free running. I prefer the arts. I wouldmuch rather sit at home and draw someone doing a kong than actually do it.  

I just don't fit in. Everyone is so practical with what they do, how they dress fits in with their life style. I am not practical with that; I care too much on how things look - including myself. I take the time to make myself look good and that doesn't blend with the free running group. 

I'm more visual than physical.

I hope my friends will understand. 

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.