Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

15 May 2009

Exams&shizz

Ahh! GCSE's! Shitting hell!

It has finally hit me, the pressure of exams - although I am more chilled about it than most. 

I have done my music exam (YES!) and my photogrpahy exam, on monday I have a culture and ethics exam and a maths exam, and on tuesday I have English...

Okay... you don't care about my exam time table, but it's scary. I'm confident though, I should get okay grades; hopefully a good grade in English and at least a C in maths, I am happy with those. It would be awesome to get a C in biology and physics too.. and hopefully an A in chemistry (A in my last exam and only one more chemistry one to go) 

Hopefully I will get a distinction in Art and a good grade in photography too; I got an A in my GCSE art last year (art school, we do art GCSE's early) and I am reusing pretty much everything for my nationals.  

Aaaaalssoooo, a week today is my official last day - after half term (which starts a week today) I only have to come in for exams and the lessons I haven't done exams for yet. Which means after then... no more P.E! YES! GET IN! Anndd.. Free periods! YES! SLIP IT RIGHT IN THERE!

Also.. on Friday, we will be getting our shirts signed and everything.. it should be an emotional day - the emotion being happiness. We will still see everyone after that day because we will still have lessons we haven't had exams in yet and what not - so there will be no crying from the girls on that day. I will probably make a youtube video that day... just because I can :)


Talking of youtube... 3 more subscribers until 100! I will make it happen :D

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.