Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

29 May 2009

OMG Camera! And Camping!

Okay - I went camping and it was fun and everything, but I am super hyped about this old camera I forgot I had. So... I shall sum up camping in one word sentences.
Spider-man.
Walk.
Muddy.
Steep.
Flies.
Fire.
Fail.
Boom.
Darkness.
Phsycopath.
Death.
...
Tent.
Randomness.
Paula (Paula isn't a person)
Sleep?
Hyperness.
Morning.
Tired. 

Okay... now for camera sex time.

Oohh god I am so tired...

Yeah.. It is a 'RICOH KR-10x' apparently... but it is beautiful. 

 I felt like a true man as I spent ages working out how to do things without any instructions. It took me a while, but I worke
d out how to do things like change over the lenses (which would embarrass old school camera users, but I am used to the relyable - but pixilated - digital.

Ohhh yeah, I just wanted to say how good i felt taking this apart, and then back together, just so I know how.
I'm a true male now.

Oh Oh Oh Oh and look at the flash!!! >> 

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.