Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

26 May 2009

My responce to the - very funny - hate mail.

I know I am ugly.
Unattractive is ugly.
Gothic is a style from the eat germanic tribes known as - goths. I'm not german.
I don't own perfume - and if I did I wouldn't taste it to see if it tasted of blood.
I'm glad only my face is in pain and not the rest of my body. 
You have never smelt me. 
Are you my technician? And I don't know about you, but I don't try and fit my fat face in the 'plastic' - and the eastern german gothic tribes didn't own computers. 
I doubt my mum wants the eyeliner that has been on my eyes - I mean she has her own that is in a wearable form. Liccul?
Peodo? 
People know I 'h8' n-dubz, people also know that the 'I hate n-dubz' video is old and pointless now - they read my annotations.
I haven't been diagnosed to be a retard and if I am a hater.. what are you? 
Yes I do (still) get bullied, simply because I have my opinions.
Once again you have never smelt me. 
Once again - liccul?


Click to see the actual hate mail here >> http://vampiricana.blogspot.com/2009/05/lmao-hater-comment.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha what a good comeback, Im sick of the N-Dubz comments, some guy was like "dont diss dappys hat" I was like "dappy did not make the hat and the whole point in the video was that you wouldnt wear the hat anymore because Dappy the chav wore it"

People That Read Scribbles.