Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

3 May 2009

I'm well in with the memes recently

1. List one book you think everyone should read this year. 

The crow - even though it's a comic.

2. What is your favorite thing about your hometown?

Nothing.

3. Incorrectly complete these Fall Out Boy lyrics: "This ain't a scene, it's a(n) _____________" (be creative)

Wookie smoking a trampoline. 

4. What would you title your autobiography and how many pages would it be?
That Emo C-word.

32 pages.

5. What was the best Christmas gift you've received? (ages 15 and under, adult Christmas gifts don't count)
A video Camera

6. What's one new thing you learned this week? (they say you learn something new every day, so you should have a few things to choose from)

How to put washing on the line when it's windy.

7. Open Skype/G-Chat/AIM and type "how's my favorite friend who I haven't chatted with today?" to someone you haven't chatted with at all today. This item isn't a question, just a polite demand to let someone know you were thinking of them.

Umm, no.

8. Tell me one really proud moment from your life. (be specific)

Within top 50 most viewed comedians on youtube. 

9. Tell me one really embarrassing moment from your life. (be specific)

Wetting myself just before I was meant to play Paul McCartney in a school play about Dr.Who.

10. Have you owned something for way too long... something you know you should get rid of or replace, but can't? If so, what and why?

I don't know but I would obviously care for it, a lot.

11. Fill in the blank: Other than this one, _____ is the last blog I commented on.

Other than this one, Slimo monk fish the living blog is the last blog I commented on.

12. Do you have any scars? Tell me about one of them.

Yes, I have a scar down my chest from a heart operation, Crank is based on me.

13. I say "this is not tom", you say:
A. Who the eff is Tom?
B. Thank god, Tom sucks!
C. Oh, I love staring at page source code all day and solving riddles!! <3
D. And this is not me, not clicking the back button and not not reading the rest of this stupid meme.

B

14. What do you get complimented on the most? (your looks, your creativity, your impressive collection of black santa figurines)

My legs/hair/hairy legs

15. Paste a link here to your favorite picture online:

http://flipcatch.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/im-in-ur-kitchen-doin-parkour.jpg

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.