Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

29 Sept 2008

Back stabbers...

Hey guys,

Today was fantabydocious.... apart from :
(1) when I rang my girlfriend and she didn't pick up.
(2) Sam made me watch a youtube video of people dying / breaking some sort of needed bone.
(3) When Beth, my girlfriend, rang me and broke up with me...

Only joking, but the phone call was serious.

Basicly... welll.... loik... (Like but more Janner) ......... Three of her 'friends,' basicly told everyone not to talk to her and her sister and shizmo la jizmo.

As you can tell, pleased I was not.
I recon it is because one of the three dislike Amie's (Girlfriends Natrual Clone) new beau, and another one is jealous, and the last has nobody left so she is just following the other two...

Ahhh rant time!
They need lives!

Grrrrr!

I'm so crap at ranting, my way of dealing with things is to force them out of my head by doing my usual busniess and ignoring it. It works! Unfortunatly my girlfriend doesn't have that super power so she brings me back down to the deathly depths of her soul.

So yes, today is bad, loik, (RETURN OF THE LOIK!!)

Spaaaammmmmmm

So this is when I stop typing and leave your eyes alone, even though if you didn't want to read this then you could have stopped... meh, blog later!!

Chow!! (I am not saying caio, I am telling people to eat because anorexia is taking over! Unless your a bit on the morbidly obese side of the bed, the chow slightly less man, kids are starving in other countries)

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.