Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

28 Sept 2008

Posting everyday? Oh and nightmare

Well, that failed.

But I will post as much as possible!

I will try and post a new and interesting video on youtube asap, but when I tired today my girlfriend made me delete it because it was crap and had one of her favourite songs in (she won't allow anything that she enjoys to be in the same thing she despises, and she despises everything I do)

So yush, interesting stuff that you want to read...

Last night I had a f*cking weird ass dream! I dreamt that... okay...

Let me hink how I can phrase this.

Okay, well this may confuse you but you can just read it over and over until it makes sense....

In my dream, I broke into a pod liver oil factory with my best friend Sam (acording to my dream, pod liver oil is an extremely alchoholic drink that tastes of blueberries). We drank lots and filmed some freerunning inside the factory. The next day I walk into school and everyone is like "Do you know what happened? I'm so sorry!" and I'm like wtf? But then somebody tells me that Sam actually died that night when I left him.

Then I woke up in histerics, crying everywhere, but glad it was just a dream. I go to school and there is an assembly, my head of year was like "I'm sorry," to me and im like why? and she is like "Sam is dead," (for all of you lost, this is still the dream)
Sam has an assebly held for him because he aparently had a car accident and he died. Everyone tries to cheer me up but I am completely silent, then their family ask me about the funeral arrangements. I ask for him to have a coffin placed in the middle of the factory that produces his favourite drink; pod liver oil.

Then is coffin was just in the middle of the factory, I was really sad. All of my friends were sad either because Sam died or because I wasn't talking to anyone.

So yeah, all in all, lets hope he doesn't die, or I'll be one quiet son of a bitch!

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.