Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

22 Sept 2008

First Blog...

Hello, the world of bloggers.

Blogging is such a funny word, hehehe.

hehehe.

Blog.

Lol.

Much Lol.

But yes! I shall stray from the subject no further!

As this is my first blog, I cannot stray too much...
but I shall be posting a blog about my day, every day possible, FOR 783 YEARS!!! Or less... not sure.

If you enjoy my blogs, please watch me on thy fabolous youtube, I shall post a linky in a secmo.

But today... was lame, nothing to talk about, I would be creative usually and explain about vast adventures through the ruins of my school, but I used up my creativity on this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0494fGNUKpk

So yes, please talk to me and whatever, tomorrow shall be a blog about photo's at my school D:

So yes, tata

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.