Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

23 Sept 2008

Second Blog

Today was lame.

The end...

Lol

Nahh, it was the normal kind of day you have when you wait at a bus stop for school and an old woman stares at you from behind her curtain, and when someone is on the bus with a bulbous of a colsore.

Ummm...

Pictures were taken today at school, that was lame..

Uhh....

I played pokemon at lunch against Furby (A cool dude at my school, like).

Umm...

Then I posted a video about pokemon because Sam came over.

Oh Oh Oh Oh!! There was a crying child outside the busstop to school running to his mum crying about something... I think the father was an antalope because no human runs like he ran.

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.