Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

20 Oct 2008

Dear Diary...

I could treat this like a proper diary...
Write about me feelings and what not.

But no, I shall not. My well being is abstract and so shall my actions be!

I use this blogging site rarely, as I know not what to say; the words never flow from the tips of my fingers like they would of someone of greater litteracy authority.

I have posted drawings on here- and a poem - so I think, I shall post everything here. Everything that is on my mind, shall come here. This will be like my external thoughts to the world, it shall be my way of showing everything to the internet.

So...

here it goes...

Me releasing all of my thoughts....

' Sam came over after school today to film a film for OMGitsthenerdherd, and we made it like we were part of a proper scientific buisness... which inspires me. Tonight, I will be watching Fringe, so my scientific imagination will be running wild.

But I was thinking, I shall discuss this with sam tomorrow, but we could make a Blog on here as part of NH Labs International. We would post a blog most days as possible adding little scientific facts about the business, as a little log.

How cool will that be?

Nobody will read this but it is nice to read my thoughts.

Thanks for not reading!'


See, I can do that, it's pretty easy.

Oh i'm not done

' Today in English we found out we have to act as someone and we are tought stuff about body language and stuff, and concidering I didn't take drama (Unfortunatly) this is very useful to my videos,'


Okay, i think I am done for tonight.

---------------------------------

*Later added*

Oh my god, I just thought of a good idea for a video. I need to write it here to remember.

It is like either me or Sam being old and it is like all 'Good memories should never go away, re-live them with this *stupid name here*,' and we do something like stick an ariel on our heads or something and then we are like ":O Its like we are there again!" and then it shows us fucking about but then it goes back to us being old but still doing crazy shit like jumping down stairs.

Yeah, sorry, i needed to write that.

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.