Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

18 Oct 2008

DRAWING MOOD!

I have been taking photo's of me doing lots of random stuff to put in a blog about my day. This was a few days ago. I could never be arsed.
But this peice of information made me have to make a blog! Two new elements have been discovered, they are very hard to make- you know, the kind that need a star to make.
These two have been named Suprisium and Anarchium. Scientists have found small traces of these elements everywhere. A very very very very small amount of Suprisium is found in granite, and other rocks - it has the same elemental qualities of Uranium, hence the reason nobody has discovered it before. But the thing about Suprisium is, when dropped in water it explodes, and I mean explode. The whole labratory system was destroyed, the thing is... nobody knows when. The Suprisium was in the water for 13 days, the scientist thought it was a dud, but then... BOOOM!!

Anarchium is found as a gas and a liquid, scientists haven't figured out at what temperature it changed, but it is definatly the same element. Anarchium is in all of us, like carbon, we are made of it. But some of us have more Anarchium than others. Scientists injected a volunteer with an Anarchium syrum, this is what happened in a matter of minutes.
So as you can tell from both the name and the drawing... im in a drawing mood.

This all started from drawing this for a youtube video.
Geddon Benloka :) I hope he sees this. (before christmas please)

I also drew these. Just cos I was borded :)

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.