Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

8 Oct 2008

Interesting name for the day...

My blog is called such names because.... I can't think of an interesting name for the day, simple as that. Buuuuuuuuuut. . . . .



Dot Dot Dot....



Stuff happened.



Not much tbh...



But I was told I look like Gok Wan (Wahhh??) and the I also look like Brian Molko from placebo...


Okay, be back in a second, I'm going to have a girly bath.


_____________________________________________

Okie Dokie I be back

And squealchy clean :)

Where was I???

Uhhhmmm....


mannn I can't rememberrr

But basicly Sam came over and we did some shit on film.

Go on www.youtube.com/user/vampiricana to see my video about moaning, and go on www.youtube.com/user/omgitsthenerdherd to watch our joint video of crapp

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.