Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

12 Oct 2008

TODAY & YESTERDAY





















Not much happened today... apart from the fact that today is my girlfriends birthday!












Yayyyyyyyyyyy.


















HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH.












I went over and did stuff and ate her castle cake and carved banksy into the floor (of the cake, not her floor)












so yeah.












Beth likes the hat that I gotted yesterday in town :)












I can explain what happened yesterday better because I has pictures.












So... yesterday..












Went in town to buy Beth a present, got her stuff stuff (her favourite thing in the world is stuff).












There were people absailing down the mall...












Then I gots myself the hat (Y)












Then I metted peoples.












Then I jumped into the sea, no photo's of that unfortunatly. My friends Alice and Emma (twinses loik) were pushed in, lolz.












Tom didn't go in because he is a fag :) Then afterwards it looked like the girls were lactating because they took off their tops (in the toilet) and put their dry hoodies on instead, but their bra's were wet.












Lolz.












Then tom stripped, I can't remember why.












Then stuffs happened.












And went home and made the rest of Beths birthday present :)












(I just made stuff)


















No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.