Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

4 Oct 2008

Trip to Exeter.



To all those that don't know, I live in Plymouth.

I shall make this as interesting as possible, so be aware that some of it may be lies.


I woke up (see, I'm lying already)


But seriously
Met Sam (best friend) in town and was expecting him to go off to Exeter with Clarissa and what not and cha. But I actually got a train ticket paid for me (Y)



On the train, Sam and I lip sang pretty much every song on my phone at Clarissa.




Uhh




And then the train crashed at Teignmouth, the carrages folded in, only the four of us survived. We crawled out of the smashed and bent in windows, cutting ourselves on the shards. We then walked the rest of the way to Exeter.



All true.







Then at the station (We walked to the train station okay? we followed the tracks) a gremlin jumped out and started sucking at my wounds, (later discovered to be Sam once he washed off his foundation).




Then... we... uhhh...yeah... ummm



Got shouted at by old people.

Hahahah.

Dumb Elder-chavs.

Went into waterstones and read some sex thing. And then the Vashnirada came from the spores and ate half of Sams arm, but .... we got rid of them some how. (sorry, Dr.Who nerding)



We then went into Lush and nearly died from lack of oxygen, so we waited outside while Clarissa talked to the woman about smelly stuff. While we were outside, this dude gave me a HIM belt, telling me it was too big for him or something (I like so obviously accepted it)




We were saying he probably stole it but it doesn't matter because if they blame us I can be like "Eyy eyy we're from Plymouth like, it wasn't us beyy,"




















Then stuff happened.
Uhhmmm



AHhh my girlfriend just rang me and left me a voicemail (WHICH I HATE AND NEVER EVER CHECK)


Bah, why is she riniging me? She should be out enjoying herself at Emily Autumn.




















Silly girl.







Anyway... where was I?
Went into Blue banana for about nine hours. Blah blah blah....








....













ummhmmm....










Then on the train back home, dramatic stuff happened.




I just cracked and listened to the voicmail, it was as I excpected. Girls just wanna have fun.



But yes, as I got back into Plymouth, we realised that a nuclear bomb had gone off and everyone in Plymouth either died or became zombies D:!!!










But then when I got home I drew on my white shirt with permanent markers :)




No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.