Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

26 Apr 2009

Birthdays.

Last Thursday was my birthday, but more importantly - today is Kemba's birthday. She told me to vlog about her birthday but I don't have much to talk about and I am really putting a lot of effort into my next video - so I have told myself no little vlogs until I get this beasty collab sketch out of the way.Look what I made Kemba for her birthday though, (she is in love with spider-man)



So.. yah. I went in town today and bought a new teeshirt, I wanted to buy lots of teeshirts and a hat but my debit card is cracked and when I used it 
in topman earlier it got stuck in the doohicky, so I will get a new debit card tomorrow and then buy more stuff :D


So... ummm, that's it really. I should blog more often - I should blog more and vlog less, I need to recover from the very small section of VEDA I completed.

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.