Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

11 Apr 2009

Dreams part one.

I might have already written something about dreams ... but ceebs to go check.

I was lying in bed at seven o'clock whilst - as I quote from my skype conversation with Haley - '[07:02:21] : golden sunlight illuminates my room through my dew soaked windows'

I had a very odd dream that included a youtuber last night (the only time I slept properly instead of writhing around having flashes of youtube ideas - my equivalent of bad sleep, it is rare but I get no energy at all... and then I forget the ideas anyway when I am fully conscious!)

The dream I had the night before included two youtubers but that one is a bit personal to me at the moment and if you can analyse dreams you will be like "Go sort yourself out bruv!" so I will just say the parts that I a) remember b) accept for you to read.

Last nights dream: I can't remember how it starts, but it was about 11 in the evening and I was talking to my Finnish friend on msn and she was like "Come to Finland," so I'm like "Okay," ; I get my phone and wallet, and walk out of the house. Dawn starts to rise as I catch the bus that goes to my school (I wasn't going to school, it just happened to be the same bus) I got off at the airport - not to catch a plain though. I start walking, at first in the same direction as my school bus towards my school, but then I ended up on moorland. While I was happily walking through sunrise, I bump into my Dad and Grandad at dartmoor diner. Obviously they were confused to where I was going, so I told them - only when I told them did I realise how much of a crazy idea it is walking from where I live to Finland, so I start cussing and shouting, getting angry saying how I won't get to her house in time. I can't remember what happens but my dad talks to me for a bit, and then I start to walk back, I'm guessing he convinces me to go home. 

On my way back I see a man in a purple car parked on some grass (still on the moorland) I walk over and it is Blade376 from youtube, and his car and somebody elses car had crashed - he was not impressed with the other person. He gets out of his car and starts shouting at the people inside, I begin to walk towards him and he begins to be on nicer terms with the people saying things like "Well I would in your situation," I stand next to Myles and look in the car, there are 4 full grown men, one of them is quite small but still an adult. The driver says they brought him because he looks like a child and the police wouldn't stop the speeding, I still don't know why they were speeding in the first place. Then Myles and I - even though he has never met me in his life and probably doesn' know who I am - got in this speeders car and started talking to the driver as he drove around a junction for a while. He turn the corner that Myles's car was closest to and Myles starts to scream, the driver laughs jokingly and Myles explains himself - also in a joking manner. 

"The last time I was in a car, turning this corner, I was in a car crash and I was sent back to the seventees!" Clearly reffering to the t.v show 'life on mars' Then some other stuff happened and Myles and I both got in his purple car and drove towards cows very quickly, watching them run away - then it got weirder and weirder until it just became flashes of images from bad sleep again.

The other dream : I can't remember how this one starts either, but I walk out of school and near my school there is a bit of grass - on the grass I see two figures I recognise. I walk over to see Nerimon and Charlieissocoollike ; I was blatently over the moon. I walk over and say hi, Charlie was very kind, he gave me his autograph and smiled a mighty grin, Alex just looked away as if to think  "Oh god, another nerdfighter," When I walked away from them to catch the bus, I gave out a big "BEDOODOODOO!" But Alex just turned his head in disgust. When I got on the bus (to go into town, not home) I try and use a two pound coin (even though I have a special bus pass anyway) The bus driver wouldn't let me use it because I couldn't prove I was a child, even though I was in uniform - so I eventually gave in and used my bus pass; after I used my bus pass I realise that even though I got on the bus to go into town, it was going home - which was irritating, but I just thought I could catch the bus from home. Thats all I remember and would wish to share.

Thank you for reading ^^

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.