Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

10 Apr 2009

Umm.

I know I didn't bother doing BEDA (blog every day april) but I have blogged the past two days and this will be my third blog in a row.

I don't actually have anything in particular to blog about though ... I just feel like blogging.

Blog.
Blog.
Blog.

ermmm.

*pops his lips like a four year old*

Ooh ooh ooh! Tomorrow I am going out with friends for the first time in farrr to long XD XD XD

Yay friends. I thought I had lost them all. 

On a slightly different note - I am currently addicted to Not an Angel by City Sleeps. It keeps me going all of the way through; it is one of the only songs where the verse grabs me just as much as the chorus, and the intro, and the outro, and the bridge. It is amazing, I love it all - especially the guys voice. 

There we go, I think that is enough of a blog for me ^^

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.