Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

8 Apr 2009

Blog every day april? Well that was a fail, vlog every day april will be a fail too if my video doesn't upload soon D: D:

This is going to be my atempt of a blog as I haven't blogged in a longg timee.

Tonight was a fail, we were going to see the haunting of conneticut or whatever is it called, but only two of us had ID, so we couldn't go in, which is irritating. Well actually that was the only fail involved, we decided to play pool and whatnot instead to pass the time. 

Well, this blog is a fail too. *fail fail fail*

Nooothing to talk abouuutttt. Ahhh.

BOOOM

hahaha

you got blown up.

I need to sort myself out, I think VEDA has sucked the creativity right out of me; it will take me months for me to get back to normal. 

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.