Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

18 Apr 2009

Fucking Poser!

Holy shit I am pissed!! 

Somebody has posed as me on Omegle - Which has really ticked me off - even if I do not show it in my newest video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw1AOXyaUvE .

But this has made one fat ass hater! He/she (they are a hater, they don't leave details) is convinced it was me on Omegle and thinks I am the one who won't shut up about myself! FUCK SAKE!!

Now they are going on ALL of my video's just like "Your a pile of shit" which is expected from haters anyway - it is their job. But this one is writting me emails (well wrote me emails, I blocked him but he said how he will make multipul accounts >:@ ) and is rating down my videos, and is telling others to do the same. 

And youtube won't let me do shit about it, I clicked on their 'abuse' thing and it is like "block them"

Yeah. Great help. I would like you to actually do something about it! I want to personally write an email to youtube but the only contact information it leaves is their adress in CA. DX< 

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.