Konnichiwa, wat ashi no namae wa Cameron desu

My photo
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Sup dude

9 Apr 2009

Foreign conversations/languages.

I love talking to people from abroad. I talk to a lot of americans a lot of the time - and I have made other friends from other countries such as Finland. 

Unfortunately - the only language I am strong enough to talk in is English, although I could probably learn another language VERY easily if I moved to another country. I can't really learn another language at the moment because of exams and whatnot going on at the moment, but after everything is done, I would like to become fluent in a language. Not take classes though, I don't think I learn very well that way; I have my own way of learning it. 

It is quite funny talking to people who talk a different native tongue, because their sentences often don't make sense, and then I'mlike 'what?' and they are like 'what?' and it becomes an avalanche from there.

Just thought I'd add a little blog about that because my Finnish friend was like 'we go now somewhere ;o heippa' which confused me slightly.

I wasn't sure if she was leaving or... well I couldn't think of any other possibilities but I didn't want to automatically assume she was leaving. Turns out 'heippa,' was one way of saying goodbye in Finnish she didn't tell me so she was actually leaving, but little sentences like that make me chuckle.

I should post more pointless blogs like this, get me in the hang of it again :)

Good bye / Au revoir / Sayonara / Moikka

No comments:

People That Read Scribbles.